Thursday, February 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye to This Blog (For Now!)

I've had this blog for just about a week. I really thought it would be easy to manage two blogs at the same time. I was dead wrong. I realized it just takes too much of my time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy blogging. In fact, I think I've done a pretty good job with my first blog, Roller Coaster Ride, since I first started it last November. I was able to get a lot of followers already in less than 3 mos and I've been able to do a lot of improvements already on the blog itself.

I just realized that in order for Chronicles of Ziggy to reach the status of Roller Coaster Ride, I would have to double my efforts as well as the time I spend on line. With just one blog, I already spend so much time online, writing, researching, networking, etc etc etc. What more with two blogs, right? I can't imagine how I'll be able to sustain two blogs once Ziggy arrives so, I've decided to say goodbye to this blog for now and just merge the contents of this blog to Roller Coaster Ride. I will still continue to record anything and everything about my pregnancy as well as Ziggy's birth and upcoming adventures on Roller Coaster Ride. 

For those nice people who are already following this blog, I am very grateful and I thank you for supporting me. I would appreciate it though if you can just follow me on Roller Coaster Ride, for the meantime. I look forward to seeing you there!




No comments: