Thursday, February 10, 2011

Infant Massage

I heard about the Infant Massage service by Orange Home Spa. It's supposed to be a really soothing massage for newborns that involves slow, rhythmic stroking. Benefits to the infant include appetite stimulation and brain development, as well as making the baby calm.

Sounds good to me! The fact that the massage therapist will do home service is a major plus. However, I can only imagine how much it will cost. I've done baby massage with Zoe and Ziya before, though I don't know if their methods and techniques are the same. They're professional massage therapists so they should know what they're doing, right. Maybe I should try this once when Ziggy is born, then just copy what they do later on so that I can give a proper massage to Ziggy everyday. 


No comments: